2.0
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I stayed at the Canoa Resort in Green Valley, AZ today and it was terrible! We were met by Melissa who obviously did not care about her job and was less than caring about your experience.

We were booked in room 1507 which faces in a 7x7 closed courtyard which directly faces the hotel check in desk. If that's not the worst the curtains did not fully close. I guess maybe they want to see what's going on in my room. When I realized the issues I walked the 10ft to the desk and politely asked for a new room at 3 PM none the less.

Melissa replied "ugh" and said no you didn't pay more so I can't offer you anything else and we are sold out for what you have booked. No other of the rooms have views. I double checked and the pictures one show a bigger room and too a view. I really don't care about the view but would not like a desk worker looking in my room from the desk and we told her that.

We said we just wanted a room that didn't have a window looking into the lobby. It's really *** especially because the curtains do not fully close. If Melissa was not so rude it would be a little more ok, but there was no effort on her part at all and zero effort to try to make it right. I hope the hotel contacts me to try to make it right or at least apologizes!

We were really excited to try this hotel because we may someday live here.

We were excited to try it because it could possibly be a hotel we will use a lot someday. It looks like we will be looking for different options if the hotel staff is this rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Green Valley Canoa Ranch Room.

Comments