Quality of Accommodation

Update by user Dec 27, 2018

damage is $ 1,000.00 not 1 dollar

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2018

First, your complaint email is a false address I believe. I've attempted to use the email address and receive "mailto:customerteam@wyn.com.

I also googled this email sends me to compliments and complaint dept. on a no-secure address or site I'm not sure what to call it.

Second, my stay at the Wyndmn in the Bahamas, well, I've been attempting to get a refund which I believe I deserve. The Hotel was not as described: No white sand. Dead Palmfrawns on every tree I saw.

Not speaking for anyone else. Broken Tramipine outside of my room. Every piece of recreational items I used were broken--scuba masks and hoses... The hotel to me looked as if repairs were being done all over.

The all you can eat--was burgers and fries moslty for the all-day food. Everything that I tryed had to be rented..bikes, etc. Every salesperson in stores asked for tips when buying. I purchased this through Paridise Island Resorts which states you willl be staying at Wyndmn.

Wyndmn should've rebooked me knowing the storm-hurricane had done damage to the resort. This hotel should have sent me to another one which I'd heard was on the Island. I know it's messy and I'm running out of room to voice all my complaints. I'll send pics.

I know you, you know, I've already blogged about my trip. I will continue only saying about my experience only, no one elses.

I want compensation for the money I spent staying at your resort. Kimberly Helseth

Product or Service Mentioned: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments