I check inn on August the 11 2017 for my birthday weekend to this hotel..sat our bags down in the room upon arrival at 5 and went to eat dinner with family for my birthday..

we got back to our room about 3 that morning and I saw a roach crawling across the table were my bag was sitting.. I immediately check the beds while spraying with Lysol, while pulling the covers back off the bed were I was going to sleep I saw a roach crawling out the pillow case. We immediately pack our bags and went to the front desk and spoke with Chris about the situation and told me that he can't refund our money back tonight because he did not have enough cash in his register but he did say come in the morning at 8am and speak with our Manager Lynn and she will refund you the 2 night stay.. Luckily my Family member had a room a compass Cove and we stayed with her and her Daughter until the next morning Which was Saturday (today).

When I went to the front desk to speak with Lynn about the situation I encountered last night Lynn had a Nasty face expression in her face and pointed to the sign on the wall that said No Refunds and you can tell the paper was freshly printed out this morning.. she told me Chris told you a lie because our hotel don't do refunds at all.. Lynn had a Nasty Attitude with me and my family.. She told me the only thing she can is offer me another room on the 3rd floor and that is it..

She had no concern no customer service at all.. when housekeeping showed us the 2nd room Lynn offered it was horrible!!! Blood on the sheets in the bed and yellow stains.. the room was so Nasty that House keeping was shocked..

I WOULDN'T LET MY DOG STAY IN THIS HOTEL I WAS DIGUSTED MY 30th birthday weekend has been ruined!!!Lynn was very Nasty and rude like the hotel

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments