My son stayed at this Hotel doing a stock market training course with his father last month.His XPS computer was stolen from his locked hotel room.The hotel said they would see about filing a corporate claim for the laptop that was stolen, but has been evasive about this, and it does not appear to have happened.

When called last week, the manager was not available as he had knee surgery? It appears that they are not willing to replace a $4000 computer that was stolen from a locked hotel room at their facility. I would liek the Hotel to take action. A police report was filed, but they have not found the person who stole it or the laptop.

It was only two weeks old.

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Facility.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Microtel Inn Accomodation Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Hawthorn suites by Wingham Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Guest Relations is a Joke! Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Lewes, Delaware Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "This property shouldn't be under the Wyndham umbrella. It's false advertisement. Customer service started off good but manager got offended and told me if I wanted to go somewhere else..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more