Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Filthy mattress
We stayed at the Wyndham in bossier city Louisiana .The first room was nasty so they put us in another room.
The sheet and pillowcase had a strong bleach smell and foul order. I got up the next morning and stripped the bed down. The sheets and comforter had red spots on them, and the mattress had been messed on and they simply wiped it down. That was the foul order.
This was in March 2015. The hotel refuse th refund any part of our money. The area of the hotel was in a shady part of town.
They promise us a new room.But when we return, we had to stay in the same room, and changed the mattress
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Nasty hotel
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Hotel Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..."
- "This is a SCAM. I was fresh out of college when I signed up and way to naive to understand that I was being duped. I received a call saying..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect..."
- "I lived in Humphrey ark. I needed some work done,so I drove seventy-five miles to little Rock ark. to have a tooth extraction, and a upper partial made. The Doctor..."
- "HomEq took my money in escrow and gave it to a crooked contractor who didn't do any work at all. Every time I call HomeEq they give me the run..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."