Featured Not resolved
Quality of Accommodation

We stayed at the Wyndham in bossier city Louisiana .The first room was nasty so they put us in another room.

The sheet and pillowcase had a strong bleach smell and foul order. I got up the next morning and stripped the bed down. The sheets and comforter had red spots on them, and the mattress had been messed on and they simply wiped it down. That was the foul order.

This was in March 2015. The hotel refuse th refund any part of our money. The area of the hotel was in a shady part of town.

They promise us a new room.But when we return, we had to stay in the same room, and changed the mattress

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deception. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "nasty hotel" of hotel accommodation. Wyndham Hotels And Resorts needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hotel accommodation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Microtel Inn Accomodation Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Eastpointe, Michigan Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Horrible rooms horrible service no smoke detectors in the rooms no working phones, lights don't work I spoke to the general manager on duty and he is no help at..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "The generator went out in the Viva Wyndham, our room flooded, no air conditioning, no customer service, rooms literally have puddles in, cannot use electric or there is danger of..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more