1.1
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Wyndham Hotels manages the Days Inn.We booked 2 nights at the 1700 Clara Street Days Inn.

Just so happened that it was Ohio State's college graduation the same weekend. Rooms that were normally $70 - were billed at $148/night. We booked a non-smoking room for 2 nights. We checked in and opened the door to our room - the cigarette smoke smell just reeked.

Talked to the front desk about this and was told it is a non-smoking room so there was nothing they could do. The door faced the outdoors and the lock was broke. This was not the best of neighborhoods. Called Wyndham about this and was told because we booked this through Reservationdeals.com, that they could do nothing about our bad experience.

Talked to Reservationdeals.com and was told that it is the hotel chains responsibility. In the meantime I guess we got screwed. DO NOT EVER STAY AT DAYS INN at 1700 Clara Street, Columbus, Ohio. The people do not speak English when they do not want you to hear what they are saying either.

They also had a 24 hour cancellation policy and there was nothing else for us to do, but deal with the stink and unsafe conditions.Wyndham offered us some "points" which basically is nothing for a ruined weekend that we drove 10 hours to endure.

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Room.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Have you ever been to a nice Days Inn? I haven't. Lower your expectations.

offconsumerpissed

I, too, remember the first time I booked a hotel room. Anyway, let me help you: Every hotel ever is going to raise prices when there is a major event going on. If you REMOTELY think Days Inn "screwed" you over, you are really going to struggle in life.