Miami, Florida

We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend.Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos.

Related: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Baymont inn and suites in college station, texas

The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full of dust, The bathroom was the worst, the drain plug was full of hair and the bathtub was all rusted. The bathroom door was falling apart and badly fixed and to top all of someone sneezed in the room mirror and it was never cleaned.

I am uploading pics so you guys no better than to stay at this place, EVER.....PS..Got there late with kids and look at the car that was parked next to me, it looks like its been there for months.....What a rip-off....

Orlando Fernandez

Review about: Hotel Room.

I didn't like: Fraud, Deception.

1.7
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Accomodation from Zachary, Louisiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Room Review from Eastpointe, Michigan Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Horrible rooms horrible service no smoke detectors in the rooms no working phones, lights don't work I spoke to the general manager on duty and he is no help at..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Baymont Inn And Suites Room Review from Indianapolis, Indiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review about Ceiling Hole Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "My wife and I stayed at the Wyndham Tryp hotel in Atlantic City NJ on 7/26-7/27. We stayed in room #321. We walked into the bathroom and saw a huge..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more