Miami, Florida
1.7
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend.Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos.

The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full of dust, The bathroom was the worst, the drain plug was full of hair and the bathtub was all rusted. The bathroom door was falling apart and badly fixed and to top all of someone sneezed in the room mirror and it was never cleaned.

I am uploading pics so you guys no better than to stay at this place, EVER.....PS..Got there late with kids and look at the car that was parked next to me, it looks like its been there for months.....What a rip-off....

Orlando Fernandez

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Fraud, Deception.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Room Review Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Stayed at super 8 on west 29th st in Greeley co .price was good but room awfull. Bath tub doesn't drain after showering for over 3 hours. Walls havent been..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review about Microtel Inn Accomodation from Charlotte, North Carolina Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Baymont Inn And Suites Room Review from Indianapolis, Indiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more