3.0
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not.The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting, as she kept her cell, firmly in hand throughout the check in.

I felt sorry to impose, I just wanted a room. Check in out of the way, we took the baggage up to the room. The room appeared tidy, though not renovated anytime recently. I pulled my laptop out of the sleeve, and set it up on the table, waiting for it to boot up, while I watched an ant crawl across the top of the ac unit.(Photo number 1) It appears that I can't show the state of the chair as it looks as if I have only 1 slot for photos.

(UPDATE...I was able to get the chair photo in also, so that is photo #2) Regardless, some people wander around their room, in various states of undress, and that is their business. Cleaning the upholstered chairs, to remove tracks, from where an untidy person lounged, is the staff's issue. I decided to check the beds, for bedbugs, as that would have just made the room all that much more savory. None, and clean sheets.

SCORE! I stepped into the restroom, to take a quick shower. Ahhh, hot water, and AHHH a cockroach watching. This part I decided to video.

I dressed quickly, and stepped outside of the door, so that I could get the hotel sign etc. The beds are well worn from the countless people sleeping , just look for the big hole in the center of the bed.I would strongly recommend all persons looking for accommodations in the area, do not stay here.

The video appears to be having an issue loading.Please feel free to contact me, for copy

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wyndham hotels and resorts hotel facility from Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unclean room. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1232404

Sorry to hear of the dire circumstances during your stay at that place.To have a (probable)voracious ant just wandering around in the room you expected to sleep in is not acceptable at all!

What if there were more of them? You could have been eaten alive during the night. Terrible. Just terrible.

You should sue, of course for the mental anxiety caused by those critters in your room and the lack of adequate sympathy from the hotel management.You need to find a "safe space" as soon as possible and also find some counseling for your wounded psyche.