Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Nacogdoches Days Inn and Suites
Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not.The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting, as she kept her cell, firmly in hand throughout the check in.
I felt sorry to impose, I just wanted a room. Check in out of the way, we took the baggage up to the room. The room appeared tidy, though not renovated anytime recently. I pulled my laptop out of the sleeve, and set it up on the table, waiting for it to boot up, while I watched an ant crawl across the top of the ac unit.(Photo number 1) It appears that I can't show the state of the chair as it looks as if I have only 1 slot for photos.
(UPDATE...I was able to get the chair photo in also, so that is photo #2) Regardless, some people wander around their room, in various states of undress, and that is their business. Cleaning the upholstered chairs, to remove tracks, from where an untidy person lounged, is the staff's issue. I decided to check the beds, for bedbugs, as that would have just made the room all that much more savory. None, and clean sheets.
SCORE! I stepped into the restroom, to take a quick shower. Ahhh, hot water, and AHHH a cockroach watching. This part I decided to video.
I dressed quickly, and stepped outside of the door, so that I could get the hotel sign etc. The beds are well worn from the countless people sleeping , just look for the big hole in the center of the bed.I would strongly recommend all persons looking for accommodations in the area, do not stay here.
The video appears to be having an issue loading.Please feel free to contact me, for copy
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unclean room
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "I made a reservation through a trust account, securing a room for approximately 14 days. I left after 3 days with a headache and upset stomach, possibly caused by a..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."