See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynT9ltITjMg Drew Lynch is a well-known comedian.His stutter and voice volume are the result of an accident.

Titus, the manager, broke ADA laws and I hope he is taken to court. Also, Titus' (mis)behavior has resulted not only in Mr. Lynch's denial of a room, Mr. Lynch's livelihood has been threatened as well.

Since the comedy clubs have some kind of deal with Wyndham, Mr. Lynch has now been banned from performance in these clubs. Presumably, the comedy club chain does not want to lose their low(er)-cost deal with Wyndham. ALSO: Please note how respectfully the Hilton -- right across the street from the Wingate Wyndham Richmond Short Pump hotel -- treated Mr.

Lynch. No questions. No illegality. No security guards.

Just respect and professionalism.I will not patronize the Wyndham chain.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Lewes, Delaware Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "This property shouldn't be under the Wyndham umbrella. It's false advertisement. Customer service started off good but manager got offended and told me if I wanted to go somewhere else..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Unpleasant . No refund and bad experience with bed bugs. Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Bed bugs. On June 20,2015 Father's Day weekend my family and I checked into the days inn hotel around 630-7pm. Later on that night on June 21,2015 Father's Day my..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more