2.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I recently reserved a birthday party at the Albuquerque facility in the Indoor Water Park. I paid over 400.00 to have this party and according to the web site that I would have access to the water park for 2hrs before or after the party I scheduled it for 2pm on Sunday 18 mar 2018 when I arrived I was told they close at 3 pm and only had a hour I said ok and I wish I would have known sooner At this Time a worker there stated "If you would have come sooner you could have had more time" I said excuse me what is your name I tried to see his name tag he pulled his shirt towards my face and said very loudly "NOAH" I did touch his name tag I did not have my glasses on and could not see his name Then he starts yelling Don't ever touch me again.

He was not the one who checked me in he was not the one sitting behind the podium I have no idea what he does there at the hotel but if these are the type of people you employ I will Make Sure to Inform all of my fellow Patrons how horrible your service is and how abusive your staff really is. I paid over 400.00 for 3 hours in your waterpark and Was cheated out of the full time for the price that I paid due to the fact that you schedule a 2 o'clock slot and make us leave at 3p.m.

ruining our party. Do not recommend for ant event.

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Full Refund or at least half refund and Noah reprimanded placed in a customer service class 17 yo not mature enough to work with public.

I didn't like: Manager was very rude and disrespectful, Poor staff relationship with customers.

Comments