Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review about Ceiling Hole
My wife and I stayed at the Wyndham Tryp hotel in Atlantic City NJ on 7/26-7/27.We stayed in room #321.
We walked into the bathroom and saw a huge hole in the ceiling. We immediately felt unsafe with the possibility of injury from exposed wires and pipes. Also a privacy issue that someone could be watching us shower.(via hidden camera) We brought it to the managers attention, and asked for a new room. That request was ignored.
Their excuse was that it was a new property, and workers forgot to repair the hole in the roof. This is not acceptable for any guest.
(especially since we paid $300) This was not a good experience at Wyndham hotels.This should be brought to the owners/managers attention immediately.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ceiling Hole
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Has anyone been successful on canceling their membership with Travel Smart VIP? On June 22, 2015, I enrolled in the Bronze 100 Prime Membership contract # 10758 @..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."