Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review about Ceiling Hole
My wife and I stayed at the Wyndham Tryp hotel in Atlantic City NJ on 7/26-7/27.We stayed in room #321.
We walked into the bathroom and saw a huge hole in the ceiling. We immediately felt unsafe with the possibility of injury from exposed wires and pipes. Also a privacy issue that someone could be watching us shower.(via hidden camera) We brought it to the managers attention, and asked for a new room. That request was ignored.
Their excuse was that it was a new property, and workers forgot to repair the hole in the roof. This is not acceptable for any guest.
(especially since we paid $300) This was not a good experience at Wyndham hotels.This should be brought to the owners/managers attention immediately.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ceiling Hole
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..."
- "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."