Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo
1.9
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

The generator went out in the Viva Wyndham, our room flooded, no air conditioning, no customer service, rooms literally have puddles in, cannot use electric or there is danger of electrocution.Absolutely the word resort ever.

If you booked a room here change. The photo used is after they tried to mop out room. The floor is not shiny, it's soaked. They gave us towels to walk on but not a dehumidifier.

Management is nonexistent.My garage is more luxurious.

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Hawthorn suites by Wingham Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Baymont Inn And Suites Room Review from Indianapolis, Indiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review about Ceiling Hole Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "My wife and I stayed at the Wyndham Tryp hotel in Atlantic City NJ on 7/26-7/27. We stayed in room #321. We walked into the bathroom and saw a huge..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more