I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd.The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly.
Room never got below 75 deg. Me and the wife went down for Essence festival activities. I'm not the type who likes to complain, but this was a bit much. Shampoo was open in the shower and a dirty towel was on the floor as if they didn't clean the room good.
The column in the room was chipped at the top and had flakes on the floor. A roach was crawling up the wall. The lock to the bathroom didn't work.
I do not recommend this hotel.Ac vent looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Accomodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "Both items ordered from modlily.com were garbage. Item 1 arrived dirty with spot you can see clearly through packaging. Item 2 is described as a black lace mermaid gown is..."
- "Because I have had problems with iPower charging me for services not authorized before, I went online to research web hosts and found iPower had many negative reviews so I..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."