Review about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Accomodation from Zachary, Louisiana
I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd.The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly.
Room never got below 75 deg. Me and the wife went down for Essence festival activities. I'm not the type who likes to complain, but this was a bit much. Shampoo was open in the shower and a dirty towel was on the floor as if they didn't clean the room good.
The column in the room was chipped at the top and had flakes on the floor. A roach was crawling up the wall. The lock to the bathroom didn't work.
I do not recommend this hotel.Ac vent looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years.
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Accomodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boise, Idaho was very disappointing and dirty. Housekeeping definitely did not clean the room. The carpet had crumbs, nuts and sunflower seeds. And just felt..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "We stayed at the Wyndham in bossier city Louisiana . The first room was nasty so they put us in another room. The sheet and pillowcase had a..."
- "Because I have had problems with iPower charging me for services not authorized before, I went online to research web hosts and found iPower had many negative reviews so I..."
- "Both items ordered from modlily.com were garbage. Item 1 arrived dirty with spot you can see clearly through packaging. Item 2 is described as a black lace mermaid gown is..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."