1.8
Facilities and Services

Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids.We walked in to find two very hard, steps above a twin, very cluster room with beds.

I immediately contacted the front desk to speak with manager " Mike".

He was very unconcerned and unwavering in his tone and resoultion to help, despite all my attempts to inform him of the inconvenience. .He basically stated...due to booking and the weekend..good luck finding another room, as i pleaded for an extra cot or room change..my son slept on the floor as i sleep in the single chair to allow for my wife, daughter, and infant son to sleep in the two small beds... i paid 179 dollars for a sore neck, back and poor customer service.

The door knobs were broken and the carpet smelled.In the internet, it depicted to large advertised beds fir that rate; we walked in after and hour drive to find beds equal to two upgraded twin beds...

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Why didn't you go someplace else & ask for your money back?

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Baymont Inn And Suites Room Review from Indianapolis, Indiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Travelodge Inn And Suites Room Review from Buffalo, New York Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Sanitary Conditions Review from Beckley, West Virginia Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at a Howard Johnson in beckley wv and the room was so dirty no one care about it. Here are some pics. The bedspread had burn holes in..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Accomodation Review from Zachary, Louisiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more