Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review from Temecula, California
Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids.We walked in to find two very hard, steps above a twin, very cluster room with beds.
I immediately contacted the front desk to speak with manager " Mike".
He was very unconcerned and unwavering in his tone and resoultion to help, despite all my attempts to inform him of the inconvenience. .He basically stated...due to booking and the weekend..good luck finding another room, as i pleaded for an extra cot or room change..my son slept on the floor as i sleep in the single chair to allow for my wife, daughter, and infant son to sleep in the two small beds... i paid 179 dollars for a sore neck, back and poor customer service.
The door knobs were broken and the carpet smelled.In the internet, it depicted to large advertised beds fir that rate; we walked in after and hour drive to find beds equal to two upgraded twin beds...
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
- Product or service
- Hotel Room
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "My wife and I stayed at the Wyndham Tryp hotel in Atlantic City NJ on 7/26-7/27. We stayed in room #321. We walked into the bathroom and saw a huge..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I ordered a warm blond wig with layers and nice blended colors. I waited a month to get it. What I received was no better than a cheap party store Bob..."
- "I attended the 1020 Barbershop 3 showing at the Edwards Temecula 15. I was sitting in either row J or K seats 7-11. My wallet must have fallen out from..."
- "Ordered the "what a treat bouquet". Got a pure yellow bouquet of half-assed flowers. This is the bouquet i got. Will never return to them. $75 for a..."