Temecula, California

Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids.We walked in to find two very hard, steps above a twin, very cluster room with beds.

I immediately contacted the front desk to speak with manager " Mike".

He was very unconcerned and unwavering in his tone and resoultion to help, despite all my attempts to inform him of the inconvenience. .He basically stated...due to booking and the weekend..good luck finding another room, as i pleaded for an extra cot or room change..my son slept on the floor as i sleep in the single chair to allow for my wife, daughter, and infant son to sleep in the two small beds... i paid 179 dollars for a sore neck, back and poor customer service.

The door knobs were broken and the carpet smelled.In the internet, it depicted to large advertised beds fir that rate; we walked in after and hour drive to find beds equal to two upgraded twin beds...

Review about: Hotel Room.

1.8
Facilities and Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Why didn't you go someplace else & ask for your money back?