Temecula, California
1.8
Facilities and Services

Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids.We walked in to find two very hard, steps above a twin, very cluster room with beds.

I immediately contacted the front desk to speak with manager " Mike".

He was very unconcerned and unwavering in his tone and resoultion to help, despite all my attempts to inform him of the inconvenience. .He basically stated...due to booking and the weekend..good luck finding another room, as i pleaded for an extra cot or room change..my son slept on the floor as i sleep in the single chair to allow for my wife, daughter, and infant son to sleep in the two small beds... i paid 179 dollars for a sore neck, back and poor customer service.

The door knobs were broken and the carpet smelled.In the internet, it depicted to large advertised beds fir that rate; we walked in after and hour drive to find beds equal to two upgraded twin beds...

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Why didn't you go someplace else & ask for your money back?

Review about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Accomodation from Zachary, Louisiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Sanitary Conditions Review from Beckley, West Virginia Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at a Howard Johnson in beckley wv and the room was so dirty no one care about it. Here are some pics. The bedspread had burn holes in..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Microtel in Eagan MN = worst hotel ever experienced! Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I have numerous photos of the actual poor conditions at this hotel... including main floor lobby area Office Door - bottom corner, approx. 10" in from where corner should be,..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Hawthorn suites by Wingham Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more