Virginia Beach, Virginia

Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730.Room was NOT ready at that late time.

Related: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review about Ramada Inn Del Rio Texas from Uvalde, Texas

Went to eat and came back at 1845. Finally ready. Then tried to charge me $20 more per night than my reservation confirmation. Went to use the hair dryer in the room and it was full of black hairs and grease.

It was so disgusting. I was gagging trying to get my hands clean. Tried to use room service on Tuesday morning as I didn't feel well. Asked for it to be delivered between 0700 and 0730.

Showed up at 0745. The room was NEVER cleaned while I was there. The tray from breakfast sat in the hallway for an entire day along with a bag of filthy towels.

The towels were so rough, they actually hurt my face when drying.There is no excuse for this and I will never use Wyndham again - ever.

Review about: Hotel Accommodation.

Review #620513 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.0
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.