Virginia Beach, Virginia
2.0
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730.Room was NOT ready at that late time.

Went to eat and came back at 1845. Finally ready. Then tried to charge me $20 more per night than my reservation confirmation. Went to use the hair dryer in the room and it was full of black hairs and grease.

It was so disgusting. I was gagging trying to get my hands clean. Tried to use room service on Tuesday morning as I didn't feel well. Asked for it to be delivered between 0700 and 0730.

Showed up at 0745. The room was NEVER cleaned while I was there. The tray from breakfast sat in the hallway for an entire day along with a bag of filthy towels.

The towels were so rough, they actually hurt my face when drying.There is no excuse for this and I will never use Wyndham again - ever.

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Room.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Guest Relations is a Joke! Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review about Wyndham Resort Denarau Island from Denarau Island, Western Division Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Hi its Tim i am a wydom share holder and invested alot of my hard earned money into your company i recently stayed in your fiji resort , we had..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review from Temecula, California Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids...." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more