2.0
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730.Room was NOT ready at that late time.

Went to eat and came back at 1845. Finally ready. Then tried to charge me $20 more per night than my reservation confirmation. Went to use the hair dryer in the room and it was full of black hairs and grease.

It was so disgusting. I was gagging trying to get my hands clean. Tried to use room service on Tuesday morning as I didn't feel well. Asked for it to be delivered between 0700 and 0730.

Showed up at 0745. The room was NEVER cleaned while I was there. The tray from breakfast sat in the hallway for an entire day along with a bag of filthy towels.

The towels were so rough, they actually hurt my face when drying.There is no excuse for this and I will never use Wyndham again - ever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wyndham hotels and resorts room. Wyndham Hotels And Resorts needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wyndham hotels and resorts room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments