Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Rooms filthy and not ready when arrived
Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730.Room was NOT ready at that late time.
Went to eat and came back at 1845. Finally ready. Then tried to charge me $20 more per night than my reservation confirmation. Went to use the hair dryer in the room and it was full of black hairs and grease.
It was so disgusting. I was gagging trying to get my hands clean. Tried to use room service on Tuesday morning as I didn't feel well. Asked for it to be delivered between 0700 and 0730.
Showed up at 0745. The room was NEVER cleaned while I was there. The tray from breakfast sat in the hallway for an entire day along with a bag of filthy towels.
The towels were so rough, they actually hurt my face when drying.There is no excuse for this and I will never use Wyndham again - ever.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Hotel Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."
- "Hi its Tim i am a wydom share holder and invested alot of my hard earned money into your company i recently stayed in your fiji resort , we had..."
- "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Be careful buying the GRAN SOLUTION FURNITURE PROTECTION PLAN . TOTALLY DISAPPOINTS ... Now I will never get nothing from this store. I bought a couch 4 years ago..."
- "It was one of the 2 for $1 bags, but it was still supposed to be 1&1/8 oz (31.8g) in there. I could hear the rustle of a couple..."
- "As I visit Virginia Beach on a regular basis, I often visit the 7-11, which has a number of stores in the area. On Sunday the 14th I selected the..."