Just had horrible experience at Super 8 in Ashland, Ohio. Last at front desk was rude to me, hostile, and talked to

Me like a piece of ***. She stated that I needed to pay for a second person which was never on the booking agreement. She lied and said I had to go on website for a cancellation and then backtracked and said they would not refund my

Money. She was so rude and horrible, I went to a different hotel even after she took my

Money. I travel extensively for work, school, and fun and this has been the worst travel experience I have ever had. I would like a full $90 refund of

My

Money. I will never stay at a super 8 again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and super 8 customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments