I was working out of state and while trying to set up accommodations at a super 8, i accidentally called the Wyndham number. The operator was helpful enough but before i got off the line she said i had been selected for a special offer and transfered to another operator.

The second operator said i had won a 4 day 3 night trip to one of several wyndham resorts. It would cost $199 and require a us to sit through a time share pitch, after which they would give us a $100 american express gift card. It wasn't money that i could really afford to spend at the time but the prospects of being able to afford a vacation the coming year was also slim so i went for it. They wouldn't give me time to think about it, they had to have an answer right then, and required the $199.

I went for it in hopes that it could be something nice for the the family. It was a mistake. Over the course of the last spring and summer I've tried on multiple occasions to use this trip but each time have found that it will cost me at least another couple hundred dollars. In some cases leaving me with even more out of pock expense than if i had just booked off the internet.

They told me that the only thing i would have to pay is taxes.

I will never stay a wyndham resort. I was taken advantage of by them.

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments