Cleanliness

Bed bugs.On June 20,2015 Father's Day weekend my family and I checked into the days inn hotel around 630-7pm.

Later on that night on June 21,2015 Father's Day my son woke me up at 3:00am and said daddy something is biting me. When I looked on his bed I saw bed bugs and *** marks on his body. I never received my refund as the manager told me I would be rewarded, I called Coporate and they said for sure I will receive my full payment, that never happened now I'm furious. I talked to an expert and they told me to call to see If you guys could work out something, if not to call them back so they can expose that hotel.

I been calling the Coporate office and keep get these long 30-45 minutes on hold. Please respond to me so that we can work on some type of agreement .

8322078703.I have full video and photos of the incident just I case you need proof.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $97. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and uploaded pictures and videos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Kerman, California, United States #1188824

I have the same type of complaint and was wondering how yours got resolved because mine is going in the same direction they keep trying to pass me off and long waiting periods and bull ***