Houston, Texas

Bed bugs.On June 20,2015 Father's Day weekend my family and I checked into the days inn hotel around 630-7pm.

Later on that night on June 21,2015 Father's Day my son woke me up at 3:00am and said daddy something is biting me. When I looked on his bed I saw bed bugs and *** marks on his body. I never received my refund as the manager told me I would be rewarded, I called Coporate and they said for sure I will receive my full payment, that never happened now I'm furious. I talked to an expert and they told me to call to see If you guys could work out something, if not to call them back so they can expose that hotel.

I been calling the Coporate office and keep get these long 30-45 minutes on hold. Please respond to me so that we can work on some type of agreement .

8322078703.I have full video and photos of the incident just I case you need proof.

Cleanliness
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $97
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Kerman, California, United States #1188824

I have the same type of complaint and was wondering how yours got resolved because mine is going in the same direction they keep trying to pass me off and long waiting periods and bull ***

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review from Temecula, California Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids...." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Travelodge Inn And Suites Room Review from Buffalo, New York Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Sanitary Conditions Review from Beckley, West Virginia Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at a Howard Johnson in beckley wv and the room was so dirty no one care about it. Here are some pics. The bedspread had burn holes in..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more