Oh my the front desk staff was awesome she was very respectful and I do understand she has a boss to answer too.Well I was quoted a room price over the phone for two rooms the young lady made the reservation for me well when I got to the hotel one of the rooms was cancel she gave us to reservation code before we arrive she had to make another reservation for us at another rate which it was very upsetting but we were tired and was ready to get some sleep.

we was directed to our room and the bath room had urine on the floor the room smell like smoke there were unclean towels in the bed made up with the sheets not to mention the sheets had blood on them. We went back to the front desk and was giving another room by far this was the worst night that I have seen in a long time there was a guest in the room but was not in the system. She did everything she could to make our stay well worth it but we was done after all of that. She kept apologizing for the hotel mistakes she work front desk not housekeeping and she was new to the property.

I would not allow my dog to stay at that property Wyndham should be a sham to allow there name to be affiliated with that property.

It reminds you of a motel six.the first floor are the only rooms with new beds they have mismatch bedding on the beds on the 2nd floor and 3rd floor it suppose to be 100% non that is not true at all I will never stay at that hotel ever again just letting others know you can go an exit up and get better rooms if going north or going south you need to pass exit 224 Hudson bridge Rd..

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments