My husband and I traveled to Las Vegas. We stayed at the Flamingo Hotel (happend on 22 December 2012). On our very first day, we never even step in to our room. We were approached at the lobby of the hotel with one of your representative. He asked for a $40 dollar deposit and promised a lunch for us. My husband told me that is fine, they will be selling us a vacation and it’s legitimate. They send us to another place, and after that a lady approached us to fill up some form…. for about a hour, no body talk to us… some people are arriving and keep arriving but they received good treatment by calling them one by one….

Well, I do not understand…. It’s an insult to us! I am thinking that you didn’t treat us good because you’re thinking that we do not have money to buy one of your vacations…

You know what, after what we experience… we will never buy any of your vacation and one thing we will not recommend you to any of our friends.

Gia and Darrell

Calgary, AB Canada

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "My wife and I stayed at the Wyndham Tryp hotel in Atlantic City NJ on 7/26-7/27. We stayed in room #321. We walked into the bathroom and saw a huge..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Filthy mattress Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at the Wyndham in bossier city Louisiana . The first room was nasty so they put us in another room. The sheet and pillowcase had a..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Travelodge Inn And Suites Room Review from Buffalo, New York Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more