RESORQUEST BY WYNDHAM OR WVR CENTRAL FLORIDA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CO.

CARIBECOVE RESORT KISSIMMEE FLORIDA

We own few units on the resort. For the past year we are been rip-off by this management company each month we are over charged for items like light bulbs, bedspreads cleaning every 2 months, remote control replacement items all not truth. They have the same charges every month .

The list goes on !

At the end of the month you don't have enough money to pay for condo fee, they keep about 75% of the unit income. We now decide to take the units way from this people and give to another management company.

They need to get out from the caribecove resort

they are destroying that beautiful place with those $45,00 motel rates .

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Eastpointe, Michigan Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Horrible rooms horrible service no smoke detectors in the rooms no working phones, lights don't work I spoke to the general manager on duty and he is no help at..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Denarau Island, Western Division Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Hi its Tim i am a wydom share holder and invested alot of my hard earned money into your company i recently stayed in your fiji resort , we had..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review from Temecula, California Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids...." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more