I attended a paid $69 for a sales presentation to a company called 'Central Reservations' for a two night stay at N.Myrtle Bch,SC.

The presentation lasted 4 hours and I asked my salesman 'Robert' that I didn't want to buy and would like to leave.He brought in a woman high pressure sales woman who told me to sit down, shut up and listen to her sales pitch.(I am 63).I was not allowed to leave lest I pay again for my room $358 and they had my credit card info.I was met by a third salesman who asked what the other two had done to keep me from buying the $55,000 time share.

He finally let me go. Don't ever PAY for a sales presentation.

***.

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Room.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Rubber hose session after checking in.Voicemail said come to new owner's meeting.

I thought it would be training on their reservation (un)system. Wrong.

1:30 of rubberhose, bernie madoff salesmanship.Ruined our whole trip.

Hey Legacy Resorts...

You worked there 10 years and now you claim they are liars?Was it they weren't liars for the first 9 years 11 months or you are so *** it took you 10 years to figure it out?

Now you work for a *** bag resale company???You have a good life going for you bunky!!!!

your, right we bought at legacy resort properties about a month ago.they are straight forward, and honest.

The realtors are all licensed realtors not your typical timeshare salemen (liars).They wont sugar coat it either.We bought alot of points 500k to be exact for the same price wyndham sells 154k for,what a deal!!!call them 931-456-5252 ask for Craig

don't be miss led by all the crooks at wyndham. I worked for them for ten years and all they wanted us to do was lie to the owners on just about everything.Now i work for a legitament timeshare resale company were anyone can purchase at 75% less than developer.NO FLUFF, and it works the same way developer points work.Word has it they will be shutting down alot more of there sales site including FF glade

Wyndham is the best!!!! I WORK FOR WYNDHAM in the reservations department for PROMOTIONAL PACKAGES AND GET UP AND GO!!!

Although I do not work with owners- YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SIGN UP FOR WHEN YOU GO!!!! YOU ARE GROWN ADAULTS- NO ONE FORCES YOU!!!

You get the hotel voucher in the mail before you travel.The disc.

package has restrictions on it.Before you rant and rave about things EDUCATE yourself.

Belmont, Western Australia, Australia #25206

I have 308,000 points to sale at Wyndham Seawatch Plantation. Interested?

Clarion, Iowa, United States #23523

they claim no high pressure sales..yeah right!!The presentation was only supposed to be 90 min...we were there for 4 hrs!

We had 2 salesman try to get us to spend $62,000 for 302,000 points but when we said we couldn't afford it, they came back with offer after offer and this was after we kept telling them it was not the right timing and our financial situation was kind of strapped with me going to college full-time. Now this is the kicker, when we were finally done telling them that we wanted to leave, they said "o.k. we just need you to see one more person, then you can go." We had to meet with a woman who tried to give us a "discover package" which she would give us to for $2459 and it would include 302,000 points and it was good to use for the next 24 mo's. Now, I came to the conclusion that it was a SCAM.

If someone else bought 302,000 points for $62,000 and I only got it for $2459, how do you think that other person would feel?And another kicker, we never got our $100 voucher toward a hotel stay that we were promised.

They had our heads spinning by the time we left but we did not give in...we actually outsmarted them!!