We just returned home from our stay at Bonnet Creek.All of the comments I've seen on this property are TRUE.

Two things...the place is awesome and a great resort. The member services and sale pitch is ridiculous! They treat you like an *** and pressure you to spend crazy amounts for more points. One question...how many points is enough to them?

I have a resale contract so I'm definitiely treated different and in some cases, like ***. Of course unless I'm interested in buying more points. The Wyndham system is good and the resorts I've stayed at have been great. But...stay away from member services, don;t answer the phone.

Its a complete waste of time and all they do is anger people when you're trying to vacation!

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "My wife and I stayed at the Wyndham Tryp hotel in Atlantic City NJ on 7/26-7/27. We stayed in room #321. We walked into the bathroom and saw a huge..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Microtel Inn Accomodation Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Rooms filthy and not ready when arrived Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730. Room was NOT ready at that late time. Went to eat and came back..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more