2.2
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My wyndham rewards were supposed to be redeemed and paid towards our annual maintenance fees, the rep assured me they would post in up to 4 weeks. I never heard a word back but then start getting phone calls non stop one day so I call in, they start requesting a past due amount. I explain to them about the rewards points they "look into it" and a month later I am receiving phone calls again. I call back and someone says "the first rep put in the wrong account number so it was rejected". She proceeds to tell me that she had a manager fixing it and it would post soon. I receive an email verifying that I redeemed my points. Today I received FOUR calls before noon, I called back and they said "this is wyndham's collection department and you have a past due amount that needs to be paid". I was instantly ANGRY, I asked for a manager, went over this nonsense once again, she said she would stop the calls and wait and see if it gets received next week. An hour after I talk to her I RECEIVE 2 MORE PHONE CALLS FROM THE COLLECTION DEPARTMENT!!!

BAD INVESTMENT, BAD SERVICE, WE ARE SO DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY THAT WE HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ALL BECAUSE SOME SALESMAN WANTED TO MAKE A COMMISSION BASED OFF OF LIES AND FALSE PROMISES.

We went to a "member's update" meeting about 5 months ago where they made us sit through 2 hours of talking once again and at the end tried to sell us $15,000 more in timeshare points and when we told them "no thank you" they said "why?"

Um, maybe because we haven't even taken our first vacation and so far we've had a horrible experience and spent around $10,000 and countless hours on the phone trying to get customer service to get their *** straight.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. The most disappointing about vacation ownership from Wyndham Hotels And Resorts was deception Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

You can get out of Wyndham if they misrepresented the program and failed to disclose everything. They are required to carry Errors and Omissions Insurance. Check out timesharetricks.blogspot.com

to jim #981656