Update by user Aug 19, 2014

We've just discovered Wyndham is under court order in several cases to produce important documents, including documents from its Nashville resort.

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2014

Several reports have come to light that Wyndham managers and executives have begun shredding sensitive documents requested in numerous federal and state employment and sales fraud lawsuits.These documents have also been requested in on-going investigations by the SEC and FTC.The picture contained herein shows a huge "shred-it" truck at the sales offices of Wyndham's resort in Nashville, Tennessee.

The picture was taken by a Wyndham owner just this week, describing the shredding activities as way out of the ordinary.

Such conduct would violate several federal and state laws, as well as court orders.Our requests and calls for more information from Wyndham have not been returned.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Sanitary Conditions Review from Beckley, West Virginia Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at a Howard Johnson in beckley wv and the room was so dirty no one care about it. Here are some pics. The bedspread had burn holes in..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review from Temecula, California Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids...." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "The generator went out in the Viva Wyndham, our room flooded, no air conditioning, no customer service, rooms literally have puddles in, cannot use electric or there is danger of..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Baymont Inn And Suites Room Review from Indianapolis, Indiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more