Do not deal with Wyndham.They do not honor their contracts and when you contact your credit card company to force them into providing all of the items listed in the deed/trust and stop payment to them - they go after your credit rating.

I have contacted a lawyer to deal with them because none of the sales reps would return my calls and I saw all of the reviews. I feel that it is important to call them out on television on a consumer report issue. Also report them to the States Attorney General and Better Business.

If you paid by credit card - you can dispute charges every 60 days if they are not providing you with services as stated on your deed or trust - be sure they write out everything before you sign it.

You will have to remove the block, but if they continue to mess with you - you can put the block back on - this gets them a black mark with the credit card company.You do have some ways of getting some skin in the game with them - if we all use it - we'll do better.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Guest Relations is a Joke! Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Eastpointe, Michigan Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Horrible rooms horrible service no smoke detectors in the rooms no working phones, lights don't work I spoke to the general manager on duty and he is no help at..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Microtel in Eagan MN = worst hotel ever experienced! Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I have numerous photos of the actual poor conditions at this hotel... including main floor lobby area Office Door - bottom corner, approx. 10" in from where corner should be,..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Travelodge Inn And Suites Room Review from Buffalo, New York Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more