Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Guest Relations is a Joke!
My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012.On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in her arm and I glanced over and saw a spider crawling away from her.We caugt the spider and on Nov 6 she went to the ER due to infection at the *** site.Turns out it was a brown recluse so the Doctor prescribed antibiotics and steroids.
On Nov 9th she returned to the ER due to the infection spreading.This time they had to cut into the wound,remove the core and pack the wound along with a new batch of antibiotics. This incident was brought to the managers attention and 3 of the desk clerks.They reply we got was"I bet that hurt and you sure it happened here?". I filed a complaint with Wyndham Guest Relations whos reply was "work it out with the hotel". The motel managers reply was we didnt know about the *** so therefore we are not doing anything.
I then contacted a friend that owns a Days Inn in Fla and told him what happened.He told me the majority of Wyndham owners and managers will deny a guest issue and then close the case since Wyndham leaves it up to the property to settle the issue. Are you Freaking Kidding Me!!! What is the purpose of Guest Relations? I then tried contacting Mr Eric Danziger,President and CEO of Wyndham which is impossible due to the "Gate Keepers" at Wyndham keeping the big boss out of the loop.
I would like to point out I served 20 yrs in the US Army and retired from active duty and no time during my 20 yrs of service was my integrity ever questioned or was I made to feel like I was lying but this property manager and Wyndham managed to do just that.I encourage ALL to PLEASE use some other hotel chain until Wyndham starts taking guest issues seriously instead of leaving it up to the Indian Owners and managers to handle their issues.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Days Inn Blue Springs Mo
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "Horrible rooms horrible service no smoke detectors in the rooms no working phones, lights don't work I spoke to the general manager on duty and he is no help at..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "Cut myself trying to unwrap package of flute Adobe propionate nasal spray. Not possible to get plastic wrap off bottle without a sharp instrument. No instructions. When I did..."
- "We purchased by puppy from Jose for my Birthday present. And let me tell you he was EXACTLY what we expected! Jose sent us pictures and was very easy to..."
- "I too applied for a position here even though I was a bit skeptical about the position. They had me pretty fooled with their slick-looking website. When I..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"