My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012.On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in her arm and I glanced over and saw a spider crawling away from her.We caugt the spider and on Nov 6 she went to the ER due to infection at the *** site.Turns out it was a brown recluse so the Doctor prescribed antibiotics and steroids.
On Nov 9th she returned to the ER due to the infection spreading.This time they had to cut into the wound,remove the core and pack the wound along with a new batch of antibiotics. This incident was brought to the managers attention and 3 of the desk clerks.They reply we got was"I bet that hurt and you sure it happened here?". I filed a complaint with Wyndham Guest Relations whos reply was "work it out with the hotel". The motel managers reply was we didnt know about the *** so therefore we are not doing anything.
I then contacted a friend that owns a Days Inn in Fla and told him what happened.He told me the majority of Wyndham owners and managers will deny a guest issue and then close the case since Wyndham leaves it up to the property to settle the issue. Are you Freaking Kidding Me!!! What is the purpose of Guest Relations? I then tried contacting Mr Eric Danziger,President and CEO of Wyndham which is impossible due to the "Gate Keepers" at Wyndham keeping the big boss out of the loop.
I would like to point out I served 20 yrs in the US Army and retired from active duty and no time during my 20 yrs of service was my integrity ever questioned or was I made to feel like I was lying but this property manager and Wyndham managed to do just that.I encourage ALL to PLEASE use some other hotel chain until Wyndham starts taking guest issues seriously instead of leaving it up to the Indian Owners and managers to handle their issues.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Days Inn Blue Springs Mo
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "I would like to tell you a little about our move. I was told (I think by the owner) on Monday, June 29th, when I called, that the next..."
- "Attorney Hermes Eraclides from the law firm of Eraclides Gelman Hall Indek Goodman & Waters owns a house address: 4136 Roberts Point Cir, Sarasota Florida 34242. The house was presented..."
- "The one in Sarasota and Bradenton are filthy. I waited 20 in drive thru for a breakfast biscuit. Then few days later took my family to eat inside. It was..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."