Facilities and Services

They are terrible and lie after lie. Would not recommend to anyone

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

This company is a SCAM!Please DON'T call this company!

My mom has been scammed out of $600! They send you the free trial then they will start shipping you the eye cream and serum every month no matter if you need it or not. They charge your credit card and will NOT refund your money! They will continue to ship the product every month and continue to charge your card every month regardless.

When you call to cancel you will speak to people who are TRAINED to be so frustrating that they blame you (when you hit your breaking point) for being rude and will place you on hold indefinitely. When she called her credit card company they told her this company is actually on their visa approved block list so she doesn't have to worry about future charges however she is out the total of $600 they charged her even though she called to cancel and tried to return the product and they don't care! The product is bogus. This is only for the people behind this jacked.

Mop any to make a quick buck before disappearing. At least she won't be charged anything moving forward but ***!

$600 they got out of her without her consent!She doesn't even want this *** worthless product!