2.0
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd.The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly.

Room never got below 75 deg. Me and the wife went down for Essence festival activities. I'm not the type who likes to complain, but this was a bit much. Shampoo was open in the shower and a dirty towel was on the floor as if they didn't clean the room good.

The column in the room was chipped at the top and had flakes on the floor. A roach was crawling up the wall. The lock to the bathroom didn't work.

I do not recommend this hotel.Ac vent looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wyndham hotels and resorts accomodation. Wyndham Hotels And Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wyndham hotels and resorts accomodation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Norcross, Georgia Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "The Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boise, Idaho was very disappointing and dirty. Housekeeping definitely did not clean the room. The carpet had crumbs, nuts and sunflower seeds. And just felt..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Eastpointe, Michigan Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Horrible rooms horrible service no smoke detectors in the rooms no working phones, lights don't work I spoke to the general manager on duty and he is no help at..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "The generator went out in the Viva Wyndham, our room flooded, no air conditioning, no customer service, rooms literally have puddles in, cannot use electric or there is danger of..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more