Lewes, Delaware

This property shouldn't be under the Wyndham umbrella. It's false advertisement. Customer service started off good but manager got offended and told me if I wanted to go somewhere else he'll call for me. He stated all I did was complain, complain. Carpet looks like truck stop, wires hanging from smoke detectors, flickering bathroom lights, bed broke in room 100 I recall housekeeping told me. When I wanted to change room.

Related: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117

After he became on the defensive and basically that I complain, complain and him moving me makes him loose money.

I walked away called Wyndham and out in a complaint. The lady i spoke to told me to request my money back. So then I went back and his attitude changed. All of a sudden he wanted to be accommodating. He gave me a key to the room next door the first room I turned down because if the filthiness of the room. For me to use the bathroom because the light in my bathroom was flickering on and off. I've provided pictures. My email is OctaviaFordRoederTravel@gmail.com.

Review about: Baymond Inn And Suites Sanford Nc.

2.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review from Temecula, California Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids...." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Baymont Inn And Suites Room Review from Indianapolis, Indiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Guest Relations is a Joke! Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more