Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Baymond Inn And Suites Sanford Nc Review

7 of 275 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts reviews

This property shouldn't be under the Wyndham umbrella. It's false advertisement. Customer service started off good but manager got offended and told me if I wanted to go somewhere else he'll call for me. He stated all I did was complain, complain. Carpet looks like truck stop, wires hanging from smoke detectors, flickering bathroom lights, bed broke in room 100 I recall housekeeping told me. When I wanted to change room.

After he became on the defensive and basically that I complain, complain and him moving me makes him loose money.

I walked away called Wyndham and out in a complaint. The lady i spoke to told me to request my money back. So then I went back and his attitude changed. All of a sudden he wanted to be accommodating. He gave me a key to the room next door the first room I turned down because if the filthiness of the room. For me to use the bathroom because the light in my bathroom was flickering on and off. I've provided pictures. My email is OctaviaFordRoederTravel@gmail.com.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Baymond Inn And Suites Sanford Nc
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #945939

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 275 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.