Lewes, Delaware
2.0

This property shouldn't be under the Wyndham umbrella. It's false advertisement. Customer service started off good but manager got offended and told me if I wanted to go somewhere else he'll call for me. He stated all I did was complain, complain. Carpet looks like truck stop, wires hanging from smoke detectors, flickering bathroom lights, bed broke in room 100 I recall housekeeping told me. When I wanted to change room.

After he became on the defensive and basically that I complain, complain and him moving me makes him loose money.

I walked away called Wyndham and out in a complaint. The lady i spoke to told me to request my money back. So then I went back and his attitude changed. All of a sudden he wanted to be accommodating. He gave me a key to the room next door the first room I turned down because if the filthiness of the room. For me to use the bathroom because the light in my bathroom was flickering on and off. I've provided pictures. My email is OctaviaFordRoederTravel@gmail.com.

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Filthy mattress Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at the Wyndham in bossier city Louisiana . The first room was nasty so they put us in another room. The sheet and pillowcase had a..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Microtel in Eagan MN = worst hotel ever experienced! Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I have numerous photos of the actual poor conditions at this hotel... including main floor lobby area Office Door - bottom corner, approx. 10" in from where corner should be,..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Rooms filthy and not ready when arrived Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730. Room was NOT ready at that late time. Went to eat and came back..." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more