I travel ALL THE TIME for my job.Literally 4-6 months at a time, with no return home until the contract is complete.

During those periods, I stay in hotels 7 days a week, I spend thousands on lodging. Since super8 have updated their facilities, I don't mind the stay. Ramada seems to be quite acceptable more often than not as well & thrifty on the ticket. With all that in mind, Wyndham rewards seemed like a logical choice...WRONG!!

I have accumulated what should be approx 150,000 "points" with my account showing 6,000. When I call, they ADMIT the 144,000 point "miscalculation" then proceed to request the exact dates, locations, & number of rooms at each stay because they show me renting multiple rooms in the same night (lol wrong stats to over calculate). They then proceed to tell me that all 178 out of 180 stays were "incorrectly entered" reality=not entered at all (which is just the last 6 months, &I've been enrolled and active for over a year). I figured at this point I should have enough points to treat myself since a holiday weekend landed when I was at Virginia Beach, where the rooms start at $200-$300.

I was told they resolved the issue &my points would post in 2-3 days, & they would go back &cover the weekend, YAY! So I shelled out of pocket $1200 for the 4 days I was there, 3 MONTHS LATER I have 1800 points!!! Now they're going down& I'm still out 1200 bucks. Oh btw, I also paid a $300 deposit, after the Mgr said over the phone I wouldn't have to because I was a "member" &was argued upon checkout that the deposit was only 150.

All to find out that while I was at the desk, housekeeping Helped themselves to my Samsung Galaxy tablet (my employers property) and apple iPad (personal) both chargers & $100 bottle of Giorgio Armani Cologne. Upon returning with the Mgr, all my belongings had been placed outside the room, still minus my 3 valuables. Still no resolution to that matter either. Have called NUMEROUS TIMES &thet keep saying, "a case specialist" will contact me.

I have determined this person is a phantom. Go to choice, is well worth it!!

$20-$30 extra isn't much when you slice this pie.WYNDHAM YOU ARE A SHAME, A JOKE, & A DISGRACE TO THE WORLD OF ECONOMICS THAT ALLOWS YOU TO OPERATE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of wyndham hotels and resorts booking. Wyndham Hotels And Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wyndham hotels and resorts booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments