1.5
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My name is Steve Fonner...I drive trucks over the road...I am in Albuquerque new Mexico...trying to get in a room at your microtel west location...I have been trying to get in a room since 12 noon...they told me room wasn't ready...so I walked a mile back and forth with my belongings to truck parking across the road...I was told another 1-1 1/2hrs to try back...I go back, and the room is ready! Then they tell me it's gonna cost me an additional $20 for early check in...that's BS!

RIGHT NOW IM SO PISSED ILL NEVER STAY WITH WYNDHAM AGAIN! I wouldn't STAY today if I had any other choice!

Screw men once, shame on you...screw me 2x, shame on me!!! Member #1497063629

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and wyndham hotels and resorts customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments