5.0
Facilities and Services

Wow, I'm just shocked that somebody would get that low and audio record people they work with. I left jobs in the past where I felt I had to be dishonest. Sounds to me like a person who did not achieve much at work.

As a sales person mentioned he pitched clean the product he was selling. So there's nothing wrong with Wyndham properties or company - just be honest in your sales presentation. Just because other sales people lie because they simply don't have enough professional skills it doesn't mean something is wrong with the product or a program.

I know personally 5 people who own Wyndham timeshare and 1 person who owns Hilton and they love it. If there are customers who buy and enjoy their product how can something be wrong with the program?

If sales people over promised and said things they should not have, hold sales people responsible first of all. Don't go around and say things about the company. Do you think every business is perfect - no! Can everything be improved - possibly. But instead of bashing a company who hired you and gave an opportunity to put food on the table, change the industry from within, BE that honest sales person and follow your honest past in timeshare and sell people the product they would really love.

P.S. recording conversations with coworkers and management isn't the most honest way to begin with!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments