3.4
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I have been staying for the last two weeks 15th-28th June 2015 for business purposes at the Tryp Panama Centro Hotel managed by the Wyndham group.

My experience with the staff and the front desk in particular is to say the least negative.

Poor understanding of the customer needs, slow response and rude individuals especially the afternoon shift.

For example the hotel has at the disposal of the guests in the lobby space two computers which to my understanding are to be used for business needs.

I requested at one occasion from the front desk to tell politely to the kid who was playing video games on one computer and his father occupiing the other unit for hours on end to be requested politely to allow me to make use for a few minutes. No response from the staff.

I would say that with this type of service I have no use for a hotel like this.

Fyi I complained about the lack of service and aggressive attitude of the staff to the newly apointed and very service minded front desk Manager who apparently has had no time yet to make any imprint on the attitude of these individuals

Kind Regards

George Demos

Technical Director

Trinity Ships Inc.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of front desk service. Wyndham Hotels And Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned front desk service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments