We purchased a groupon deal so we could experience a first time stay at your hotel in downtown San Antonio by the riverwalk.We purchased a 2 night stay with two kids.

It included free breakfast. We were then told only two of us could eat. This was very upsetting and left us with a bad taste. We approached your front desk staff with our concern and they were nothing but rude.

They made us feel like we got what we paid for and refused to accommodate us. When I preceded to explain to them that our purchase was deceiving they did not seem to care. What hotel does this???

I will NEVER again be a guest at any of your hotels and will share our experience with everybody we know!!!We are very disappointed with the degree of professionalism of your staff!!!

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Cary, North Carolina, United States #949011

It sounds like you neglected to understand exactly what the Groupon paid for.I'm sure if you were entitled to meals for your kids too (4 people altogether), then the hotel would have honored it.

To whine about something that was your fault in the first place for not reading correctly is NOT the hotel's fault. It's your own.

Take some personal responsibility!It's people like YOU who give Groupon buyers a bad name.