We purchased a groupon deal so we could experience a first time stay at your hotel in downtown San Antonio by the riverwalk.We purchased a 2 night stay with two kids.

It included free breakfast. We were then told only two of us could eat. This was very upsetting and left us with a bad taste. We approached your front desk staff with our concern and they were nothing but rude.

They made us feel like we got what we paid for and refused to accommodate us. When I preceded to explain to them that our purchase was deceiving they did not seem to care. What hotel does this???

I will NEVER again be a guest at any of your hotels and will share our experience with everybody we know!!!We are very disappointed with the degree of professionalism of your staff!!!

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Cary, North Carolina, United States #949011

It sounds like you neglected to understand exactly what the Groupon paid for.I'm sure if you were entitled to meals for your kids too (4 people altogether), then the hotel would have honored it.

To whine about something that was your fault in the first place for not reading correctly is NOT the hotel's fault. It's your own.

Take some personal responsibility!It's people like YOU who give Groupon buyers a bad name.

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Guest Relations is a Joke! Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Microtel in Eagan MN = worst hotel ever experienced! Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I have numerous photos of the actual poor conditions at this hotel... including main floor lobby area Office Door - bottom corner, approx. 10" in from where corner should be,..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Travelodge Inn And Suites Room Review from Buffalo, New York Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more