2.0
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I arrived 2 hours before check in at the New Orleans airport days inn i was told no rooms were ready to come back at 3 when i came back at 3 for check in the lobby was full of people waiting to check in i was told there was a waiting list which i wasnt told of when i arrived at the desk everyone was permitted to check in before me even though the manager had acknowledged my being there at 1, I was still made to wait until everyone else checked in which took until 4:30.I sat in the lobby for 3 1/2 hours not one employee did anything to help the situation in fact during this time the front desk employees shift ended and just left the other employee to handle 20 or more angry people waiting to check in which just made the situation worse and more cumbersome and the manager was nowhere to be found for 3 hours.

I was treated with no respect and utter disregard.I will never stay in another days inn nor will any of my employees.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hotel check in. Wyndham Hotels And Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hotel check in in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments