Featured Not resolved
1.4

Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when I come back I taking notice of the bed there's hair everywhere long hair short hair dirt I gotta grab a towel both of the small washcloths have crusty brown stains on them I took pictures of all this the floor is filthy and the door doesn't lock I call down to the front desk because I couldn't get HBO to have an HBO guide they told me that if I have a little box I can't get HBO so I said we'll move me to a room to have the box because you sold me HBO she said nobody here guess HBO this is the most disgusting room I've ever stayed in I've tried calling Wyndham I've tried calling the management group that owns this hotel to no avail what a hustle stay away from this property trust me

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments