My complaint is in regards to the Wyndham Rewards Program!!My Late Mother passed away last year after her lengthy battle with Cancer.

I contacted Wyndham Rewards customer service to ask if I could transfer my Mother's Wyndham Points which were 10,000 to my Dad which has the same last name the same address! I thought that would be a easy transition as other Loyalty Programs had done this with ease,effencincy & Compassion!! Well not so for Wyndham the Lady i spoke to at Customer Service said I had to send a Copy of my Mother's Death Certificate!! She more or less implied that other people in the past or myself could be pulling a fast one on Wyndham Rewards!!

Really!! All i wanted was the points to be transferred from my late Mom to my Dad!! I have never ever felt more disrespected in my Life!! How low can Wyndham go?

I cannot believe how insensitive a massive Hotel Chain can be!! We were going through a rough time in our lives!! My Dad lost his best friend,his wife of 57 years& his soul mate! I lost my best friend& the best Mother in the World!

I will & i encourage other people who read this to avoid booking with Wyndham Hotels as much as possible!! Wyndham displayed a lack of sensitivity,decencey & most of all compassion for a loved ones loss!!

My Dad,myself, my sister who is a travel agent,our extended family & friends will avoid choosing Wyndham Hotels!!I hope someone from Wyndham reads this!!

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Rewards Program.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments