1.2
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My family and I booked a double queen deluxe room, which now I regret...First off, the deluxe isn't any different than a standard, they don't offer a microwave or refrigerator, which is so inconvenient considering maybe one ice machine worked within 10 floors and the only pop machine that we could find that worked, only carried 3 things and even took a few dollars of ours.

We ended up purchasing a cooler so we could have cold drinks, seeing as how I am pregnant and we have 2 children, and cold beverages are a must, especially in this heat. Second, the air conditioner didn't work the entire time and it was over 10 degrees the entire weekend! Third, housekeeping never came and cleaned our room, and we never received clean towels until after 11pm. So we didn't even get showers done until after midnight!

Fourth, when we ordered room service, the prices were not listed, and after ordering 2 burgers and a 7 inch pizza, we had to gave a call back on the price which came to $50! When we actually received our food, it was cold and a simple pepperoni and cheese pizza was the exact opposite of what we ordered! Fifth, there was blood on our bathroom floor! Sixth, when I called to complain, the woman treated me like it was our problem we had so much go wrong and offered nothing to compensate for our troubles!

Last but not least, the Waterpark was disgusting, hot and overcrowded. Parents left their children to run wild and disrespect others. My 2 children after only being there for 30 minutes, were so hot and upset because the unattended children kept spraying them in the face whenever they were trying to play on the lily pads. This is the worst hotel, service and overall experience I have ever had on a "mini vacation".

Instead of having an enjoyable time, we had a miserable time.

I really hope someone from the hotel sees this and makes it right.This was our last trip for the summer!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wyndham hotels and resorts room from Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments