Fredericksburg, Texas
3.5
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

Woke up this morning wanting to take a nice hot shower as I proceeded to do just that I turn on the water to the hot position and let the water run as I gathered my clothes to come back to get in the shower and it was still cold in which I call the front desk to let them know the situation as the front desk clerk said she would send someone that was now exactly 43 minutes ago which to me is absurd for this to be a resort that can't solve simple problems like so which caused me to wake my friend up at 7 in the morning just to shower in his bathroom when things like this shouldn't happen as the rooms shall be checked before a new customer comes to stay in the room in which we are here for five days to deal with this on our vacation in a resort at and its still 8:24 and nothing has been done about the situationI I would like to be contacted by someone as soon as possible to resolve this horrible situation

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments