2.0

This property shouldn't be under the Wyndham umbrella. It's false advertisement. Customer service started off good but manager got offended and told me if I wanted to go somewhere else he'll call for me. He stated all I did was complain, complain. Carpet looks like truck stop, wires hanging from smoke detectors, flickering bathroom lights, bed broke in room 100 I recall housekeeping told me. When I wanted to change room.

After he became on the defensive and basically that I complain, complain and him moving me makes him loose money.

I walked away called Wyndham and out in a complaint. The lady i spoke to told me to request my money back. So then I went back and his attitude changed. All of a sudden he wanted to be accommodating. He gave me a key to the room next door the first room I turned down because if the filthiness of the room. For me to use the bathroom because the light in my bathroom was flickering on and off. I've provided pictures. My email is OctaviaFordRoederTravel@gmail.com.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wyndham hotels and resorts room. Wyndham Hotels And Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wyndham hotels and resorts room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments