3.1
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

The Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boise, Idaho was very disappointing and dirty.Housekeeping definitely did not clean the room.

The carpet had crumbs, nuts and sunflower seeds. And just felt dirty.

Bathroom had a trail of ants and tile was dirty.Room # 224 was definitely not ready for guest but I was too tired to complain until the next day after flying for 8 hours.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Sanitary Conditions Review from Beckley, West Virginia Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at a Howard Johnson in beckley wv and the room was so dirty no one care about it. Here are some pics. The bedspread had burn holes in..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Stayed at super 8 on west 29th st in Greeley co .price was good but room awfull. Bath tub doesn't drain after showering for over 3 hours. Walls havent been..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more