Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Room Review from Norcross, Georgia
The Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boise, Idaho was very disappointing and dirty.Housekeeping definitely did not clean the room.
The carpet had crumbs, nuts and sunflower seeds. And just felt dirty.
Bathroom had a trail of ants and tile was dirty.Room # 224 was definitely not ready for guest but I was too tired to complain until the next day after flying for 8 hours.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We stayed at the Wyndham in bossier city Louisiana . The first room was nasty so they put us in another room. The sheet and pillowcase had a..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "This was my first experience with the service department. I am not complaining about how they serviced or customer service . I am rating this poor because my car had..."
- "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..."
- "This is the only foreign site I have used that is willing to work with me with exchanges and returns to assist me with finding my correct size and style...."