The Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boise, Idaho was very disappointing and dirty.Housekeeping definitely did not clean the room.
The carpet had crumbs, nuts and sunflower seeds. And just felt dirty.
Bathroom had a trail of ants and tile was dirty.Room # 224 was definitely not ready for guest but I was too tired to complain until the next day after flying for 8 hours.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Value for money|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Has anyone been successful on canceling their membership with Travel Smart VIP? On June 22, 2015, I enrolled in the Bronze 100 Prime Membership contract # 10758 @..."
- "This is a call to all of the unsuspecting consumers who fell victim to the largest timeshare scam in Mexico. Personally Vida Vacations got me for $54,000, I know there..."
- "We stayed at a Howard Johnson in beckley wv and the room was so dirty no one care about it. Here are some pics. The bedspread had burn holes in..."
- "My son and I had checked into the In Town suites on Military Trail North in Riviera Beach , Florida on Monday, May 23rd, 2016, while relocating back to Florida...."
- "This was my first experience with the service department. I am not complaining about how they serviced or customer service . I am rating this poor because my car had..."
- "The house was built in 2001 in Atlanta, Ga. We had wooden floor put in and lately the wood was expanding and we thought it was because of moisture. We..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."