The generator went out in the Viva Wyndham, our room flooded, no air conditioning, no customer service, rooms literally have puddles in, cannot use electric or there is danger of electrocution. Absolutely the word resort ever.
If you booked a room here change. The photo used is after they tried to mop out room. The floor is not shiny, it's soaked. They gave us towels to walk on but not a dehumidifier.
Management is nonexistent. My garage is more luxurious.
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wyndham hotels and resorts room. Wyndham Hotels And Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.