2.6
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Silver owner. We decided to take a impromptu trip to VA Beach.

I booked through travel and asked for a pet friendly hotel. We're at the Wyndham North Oceanside. Upon arrival, there was an additional $25 per night pet fee and a $40 per night upgrade to a pet room. Douglas in registration did not inform me of this.

I called him back to inquire to why I felt like he set me up. He stated that he didn't know about the pet fee nor the upgrade charges. On last night, the winds are high, however, there's a visible crack on our patio door, seal missing from the air conditioning and water penetrating the door into the room. Needless to say- we didn't get any sleep last night.

We are unhappy club members right now. We have one more night with this. Please send me Corporates customer service phone number. I'm not a complainer but this is unacceptable.

Plus the bathroom was filthy.

I really would appreciate it if we can get fully reimbursed for this disappointing trip. Thank

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wyndham hotels and resorts room from Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I cashed out after a presentation. I am so glad I did