Uvalde, Texas
1.9

I had a bad experience with the Ramada Inn in Del Rio TX.The desk clerk was neither helpful nor pleasant!

Complained twice about not having phone access and was told maintenance would come but they didn't. Then we go to the hotel restaurant and the food was cold and swimming in grease. My husband woke up sick in the night from the disgusting food. We tried to complain about the awful food but the waitress didn't speak English and couldn't have cared less.

The manager gave us an unfeeling "sorry" when we left. I get home to find out that your company is either so flooded with complaints that you can't answer or you just don't care. I called the reservation line 3 times and was answered everytime on the 2 ring. I don't know how you can stay in business if this is how you treat your customers!

I do know I spent over $200 on room, food, and drinks and was so disappointed that I don't think I want to ever stay at your hotel again.

I don't expect you to care since my hard earned money is just a drop in the bucket for a big company like you.Thanks for making us little guys feel completely insignificant.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments