2.7
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I stayed at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Raleigh NC on 3/6-3/8/15 and my room 207 had bedbugs that I actually saw and killed in the middle of the night on 3/8/15.I mind you had two rooms and the other room 205 had blood stains everywhere after we actually looked and scrutinized the room.

It appeared as if someone was living there.

I contacted you guys when I killed the bedbugs that had bit me and had my blood!Someone was supposed to get in touch with me by the 12th of the month I was told!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and wyndham hotels and resorts sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Filthy mattress Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at the Wyndham in bossier city Louisiana . The first room was nasty so they put us in another room. The sheet and pillowcase had a..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Norcross, Georgia Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "The Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boise, Idaho was very disappointing and dirty. Housekeeping definitely did not clean the room. The carpet had crumbs, nuts and sunflower seeds. And just felt..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Stayed at super 8 on west 29th st in Greeley co .price was good but room awfull. Bath tub doesn't drain after showering for over 3 hours. Walls havent been..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more