2.7
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I stayed at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Raleigh NC on 3/6-3/8/15 and my room 207 had bedbugs that I actually saw and killed in the middle of the night on 3/8/15.I mind you had two rooms and the other room 205 had blood stains everywhere after we actually looked and scrutinized the room.

It appeared as if someone was living there.

I contacted you guys when I killed the bedbugs that had bit me and had my blood!Someone was supposed to get in touch with me by the 12th of the month I was told!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and wyndham hotels and resorts sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments