2.6
Facilities and Services

Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor This makes our second time staying at the Wyndham Hotel.The first night we got to the room we noticed it wasn't as clean and didn't smell so great, we didn't let that bother us too much and slept there the first night.

That Saturday morning my wife woke up and Noticed she had a few bites on her and didn't really worry about it until we returned to the room that evening when she got ready to take a shower and pulled out one of the hotel towels and Noticed a BED BUG was on it. Immediately I called the front desk and asked for a Manger, the only thing we were told was that they could move us to one of there Premier Rooms which we did because it was very late. When I mentioned it to them the next morning they really acted like they didn't care and not concerned.

I will not be returning to this hotel.Very Disappointed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wyndham hotels and resorts sanitary conditions. Wyndham Hotels And Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wyndham hotels and resorts sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments