Recieved call back in November from wyngate timeshares.Took the package deal for 90 min tour.

Gotten calls every other day wanted me to book for February or March. Finally planned for April now no one will return my calls Have called at least 4 times a day for 9 days get recording all the associates are busy leave your name and number we will call you back.

They took out the fee same day as call and you can't get anyone to answer your freaking call.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts timeshare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review from Temecula, California Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids...." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Norcross, Georgia Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "The Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boise, Idaho was very disappointing and dirty. Housekeeping definitely did not clean the room. The carpet had crumbs, nuts and sunflower seeds. And just felt..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Microtel Inn Accomodation Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Accomodation Review from Zachary, Louisiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more