Buffalo, New York
2.0
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I emailed this group twice with no response.My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have the nerve to charge $79 and that was with a discount I had.

There was garbage under both beds, hanger under the foot of one, garbage under the dresser, used coffee grounds in the coffee pot and used dirty wash clothes in the bottom of the sink cupboard.I have more pics but will save them for social media and the BBB.

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Travelodge Inn And Suites Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review about Hotel Accommodation from Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "The generator went out in the Viva Wyndham, our room flooded, no air conditioning, no customer service, rooms literally have puddles in, cannot use electric or there is danger of..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review about Microtel Inn Accomodation from Charlotte, North Carolina Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Baymont Inn And Suites Room Review from Indianapolis, Indiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more