2.0
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I emailed this group twice with no response.My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have the nerve to charge $79 and that was with a discount I had.

There was garbage under both beds, hanger under the foot of one, garbage under the dresser, used coffee grounds in the coffee pot and used dirty wash clothes in the bottom of the sink cupboard.I have more pics but will save them for social media and the BBB.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wyndham hotels and resorts travelodge inn and suites room from Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments