2.0
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I emailed this group twice with no response.My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have the nerve to charge $79 and that was with a discount I had.

There was garbage under both beds, hanger under the foot of one, garbage under the dresser, used coffee grounds in the coffee pot and used dirty wash clothes in the bottom of the sink cupboard.I have more pics but will save them for social media and the BBB.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wyndham hotels and resorts travelodge inn and suites room from Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Guest Relations is a Joke! Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Microtel Inn Accomodation Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "The generator went out in the Viva Wyndham, our room flooded, no air conditioning, no customer service, rooms literally have puddles in, cannot use electric or there is danger of..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Microtel in Eagan MN = worst hotel ever experienced! Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I have numerous photos of the actual poor conditions at this hotel... including main floor lobby area Office Door - bottom corner, approx. 10" in from where corner should be,..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more