3.8
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

Very upset with a promotional vacation pkg.Was assured that I could get refunded at anytime during the one year I had from purchase.

Now 3 months later I am told I had 15 days. Filed grievance I think there are some very dishonest sales people there. NO NOT pre buy any pkg having to do with there time share presentation!!!

You can look into other complaints on line!Beware and protect yourself from these scams!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and wyndham hotels and resorts vacation package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

#1119971

I am going truth this now.After I booked it I want to cancel which was last month and they are given me a hard time to get my money back.

Can you believe I have to give the a good excuse to get my money back?

This is insane!!I booked a hotel vacation package ,,